Library Skills Workshop Session 2 - Choosing and Using Reference Management Software (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Online
If you've been referencing in APA manually, or using an individual citation generator, you've probably discovered that not only is it time-consuming, but it's hard to keep track of all the sources you've collected. There is a better way! In fact there are two, and the ACAP library can help you to understand how they work and choose the one which best suits your needs.
Join us for a librarian-led session where we will compare Mendeley and Zotero as Reference Management Software systems, and show you how to use them to:
- Save time by importing your sources from databases, library catalogues and websites quickly and easily.
- Keep you organised: all your references are in one place.
- Insert in-text citations directly into your assignment and generate a reference list in APA style
Related LibGuide: Referencing by Jamie Sklavos
- Monday, July 11, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Sydney, Melbourne (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://sls.navitas-professional.edu.au/library-skills-workshop-session-2-choosing-and-using-reference-management-software-australian-0